The client is the French affiliate of a multinational pharmaceutical company, whose European HQ is based in Amsterdam (NL).
The French HQ is made of 35 people. The product portfolio can be assessed as very broad, with Small molecules only, and a vast range of generic forms.
As a QA Pharmacist, you will directly report to the Head of QA.
Within the QA-RA team (4 people), you will be in charge of :
- Updating and improving the QMS
- Managing CAPA and deviations
- Being responsible for the training of the teams
- Being responsible for promotional compliance
- Taking part to the batch release
- Monitoring the Third parties relationship (Quality agreement)
- Conducting audits (internal, Third parties, …)
- Depending on your skills
- Taking part to the PV processes
- Acting as a PRI